Due to the current incumbent's impending departure from the service a volunteer is sought to take on the role of AOA Secretary.
The Secretary's role includes:
- Support to the AOA Chairman and Executive Committee including liaison with various stakeholders, arranging meetings and producing minutes
- Annual issue of authoritative DINs and ABNs
- Management of the public budget allocated to the AOA including authorising bill payments
- Arrangement and coordination of the annual Army Individual Championships
- Support and governance advice to Corps and League Chairmen, Secretaries and units
- Support and advice to Corps Secretaries assigned to run AOA sponsored events; Army Inter Corps and Army Inter Unit Championships
- To be the link for Army Orienteering to the Army Sport Control Board
This post is open to serving military personnel only on any engagement type. The target date to fill the post is 1 July 17 at the latest. Should a volunteer be available now, all the better.
Further details are available from Maj Bernie Fowler on 94329 4158 or 01264 784158 or email: email@example.com